Are you looking to use two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone? Do you need two different WhatsApp accounts for work and your personal life? If ‘Yes’ is your answer to both of these questions, you are in the best place.
Also Read: How To Use Whatsapp On PC Without QR Code
While the messaging app grown one of the basic parts of our lives as far as digital communication concerns, WhatsApp’s biggest goal was to become a platform that takes you closer to your family and friends. It has now become a common communication channel for businesses and other organizations as well.
However, some people don’t like the fact that whenever they are in between a personal chat, someone from the office bothers them for something simply because they were online, or if they share a story, it also gets shared with their office friends.
There can be many other situations related to this where you need dual WhatsApp accounts, and if you are looking for a guide on ‘how to use two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone,’ here is everything you will always need to know.
If you are looking to use dual WhatsApp accounts, various Android smartphones come with a feature known as App cloning or App twin. Most of these smartphones are from Chinese brands, along with any new smartphones from Samsung and LG. This is the feature you need to use two WhatsApp on your own phone or any other app, but you should have dual SIMs in your phone.
Dual WhatsApp: How to use two WhatsApp Accounts on one Smartphone
- Open Google play store And install Whatsapp, then Register with your first number.
- If Whatsapp account runs in your smartphone, skip the first option, and open the smartphone settings.
- Search for dual app/clone app/app twin and click on it.
- You will get a list of apps that can clone, click on the WhatsApp option, then select to install.
- Install the second WhatsApp account and open it
- It may ask you for some permissions as Agree and Continue, Access your files and contacts.
- Now, you will ask you to register your mobile number. Just memorize to add your secondary number, and then you will be able to run dual WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone.
If your phone doesn’t have Dual App/Clone app/App Twin, you need to download a third-party app called Parallel Space from Google Play store to use two WhatsApp accounts on the one phone.
How to use Parallel Space
The app is available for Android and can be downloaded, free of charge, from Google Play. The service allows you to manage different social network accounts and download some apps in such a way that they only stored in that parallel virtual space and that they not seen from the main mobile screen. It’s like having them in a sort of “digital vault.”
Once downloaded and logged in to Parallel Space, the user will have to decide which accounts they want to duplicate. In this case, WhatsApp will selected, and the steps will followed to validate that new account. It should remembered that you must have a second active SIM (on another mobile), which is where you will receive the validation code for this other WhatsApp account.
MORE INFO:- tipsformart