Whatsapp is undoubtedly one of the most preferred apps to communicate with our friends and family and establish communication mechanisms with our clients.
Since 2015 we can log in to WhatsApp Web, and with this access this App from any computer or computer, be it PC or Mac.
What is Whatsapp Web?
Whatsapp web is a free online application to enjoy your favorite communication app, with which you can send messages to your Relatives and friends, and from any computer.
The application is fully compatible with PC and Mac.
How to use WhatsApp Web (WP PC)
Steps to handle it on Mac or Windows
Using WhatsApp web (WP PC) is very easy, you have to follow these steps:
- Download the App for PC or enter whatsapp.com from the browser of your choice to access it online.
- Scan the QR code. For this, you must open the App from your mobile and access the general settings. On Android or Windows Phone devices, click on the three vertical dots located at the top right. On the iPhone, select the gear wheel.
- Then select the WhatsApp Web option. You can click Keep me logged in if you will use it regularly to avoid repeating these steps. Point your mobile phone just above the QR code to scan it.
- The web identifies you, authorizes, and loads the App automatically on the web. Use this service from your computer in the same way that you do on your mobile phone.
10 advantages of using WhatsApp Web instead of the mobile application
- You can type with a real keyboard
- Copy and paste links that you see from the computer to other people
- Sending PDFs is more convenient by dragging directly to the client
- You can use WhatsApp while the mobile is charging more comfortably
- Save battery because your mobile has the screen off while you use it
- It is a double-edged sword, it can raise your productivity and make you procrastinate
- You don’t want to install an application to use it, and you can put it on any computer
- You can have WhatsApp on your tablet and your mobile at the same time
- Sharing photos and screenshots is faster
- You receive notifications on your computer.
In this article you have seen what Whatsapp Web is and how to use it, the truth is that it is extremely simple and you do not need to log in, scan the QR code, and that’s it.
You have also seen the advantages that it has if we use the web version instead of the mobile App.
Also Read:What is Microsoft Sharepoint And Resources Available For Sharepoint?
If you found this post interesting, I would appreciate it if you would like it or share it with a friend. You can also find other similar quite interesting posts within the category ” what is.
KNOW MORE:- healthcose
Also Read : social media analytics write for us
Smart Home Tech Trends that are Being Influenced by the Pandemic
We sometimes hear that necessity is the mother of invention, and that technology trends will often follow necessity. Well, the…