You Should Know About P40 Pro’s Specifications and Review
The Huawei P40 Pro is one of the newest flagship smartphones from the company, and it’s their first smartphone to be 5G-enabled. The P40 Pro comes in three colours, black, white, and blue. The phone has a 6.47-inch curved OLED display, which can handle HDR10 content. It is powered by Kirin 980 chip with an octa-core processor and Mali G76 GPU with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
The camera department is where this phone shines brightly with a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 40 MP primary sensor, 20MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and an 8 MP third sensor for capturing depth information and bokeh effect shots in portrait mode.
Feature of p40 pro:
- Triple camera setup
- Triple 16MP rear cameras with f1.8 aperture, LED flash and Back-illuminated sensor: 6P
- 20MP + 8MP front-facing cameras with f2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Triple main display at 2160×1080 resolution
- Kirin 980 chipset
- 128GB storage, 6GB RAM
- Android 9
- 40 MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and dual-tone LED flash
Main Camera Performance
The main camera has a 1/1.28′′ 50MP Quad-Bayer sensor that generates a 12 MP picture output. It employs pixel binning to boost contrast ratio and low-light capabilities, much as other devices with comparable sensors. Huawei compresses the field of vision to a more normal 27 mm. The lens has an f/1.9 aperture and a nominally 23 mm-equivalent focal length. This move was most likely taken to create a slimmer camera module, but should also assist reduce artefacts like corner smoothness and distortion. Optical image stabilisation is also on board, which may be difficult to achieve on such big image sensors.
What are the benefits of purchasing P40 Pro?
- Triple rear cameras with 40MP primary camera, 20MP ultra-wide lens, and 8MP AF sensor
- 47-inch OLED display can support HDR10 content
- Kirin 980 chipset, 8GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage
- Android 9 Pie OS out of the box, facial unlocking
- 4000mAh battery, fast charging technology
- Five colours are available
- The first 5G-enabled Huawei smartphone
- The price is slightly higher than the P20 Pro
What is in the Huawei P40 Pro box?
- 3 pin charger (5V/4A)
- Type-C cable for charging and data transfer
- USB to Type-C adapter for a wired speaker or headset use with type C earphones or headset
- Protective silicone case & Ejector tool
- User Manual
- SIM tray pin
- Earphones (Mono)
- Protective film for camera lens
How much does the P40 Pro cost?
- P38 Pro: $1599 (128GB with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage)
- P40 Pro: $1999 (6GB RAM + 128GB storage with 32 MP camera)
- P42 Pro: $4599 (6GB RAM + 256GB storage with 40MP camera)
- P30 Pro: $8999 (6GB RAM + 128GB storage with 40MP camera)
- P20 Pro: $799 (6GB RAM + 128GB storage)
- Blade V9: $979 (128GB with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage)
What is the most outstanding feature of the Huawei P40 Pro?
The triple rear cameras on the Huawei P40 Pro are attached to its tri-fold design. The primary camera is the largest one with a massive 40MP resolution and f/1.8 aperture, and there’s an 8MP depth sensor attached next to it which can be used for portrait shots, selfies, and more details in low light conditions. There’s also another 20MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture to complete a trio, the ultra-wide-angle. It can also capture depth information and reduce the bokeh effect in portrait mode.
The Huawei p40 Pro is an excellent smartphone with a good camera, and the battery lasts along. The triple rear camera is good, but we have not used it enough to feel the difference yet. It is a good phone for this price range. Huawei P40 Pro is one of the best smartphones ever. It has excellent features and looks very expensive; the triple camera with 4x optical zoom is fantastic. We recommend this phone to all those who love photography.
Know Your Technology: The Frequently Asked Questions, Answered
Know Your Technology – We may all have our own personal and home smart technology and be using it on…
Some Easy Ways and Tips for Money-Saving – _wx9zdfgs-g
_wx9zdfgs-g Money-Saving – No money, no honey. I’m sure you’ve heard this catchy phrase before. It is a very famous…