Marketing – Write For Us
Thank you for your interest in your contribution to Technology Timesnow. However, We frequently feature guest authors on our tech business blog. Please read the following guidelines in full before guest posting on Technology Timesnow for review.
To submit a post to Technologytimesnow.com, email us your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a group of young and passionate people who will write interesting and informative articles about technology, business, SEO topics, and digital marketing for our blog and website. Whether you’re a beginner or a Perfect expert, we’re here to inspire your ideas.
Ours: We also share your content on our powerful social media to help you raise awareness and draw your attention to new ideas and whereabouts.
To submit a post to Technologytimesnow.com, email us your article to email@example.com
Write Guest Posts For Us On Business, Technology, And Digital Marketing To Become Our Partner
You can write to us to follow up on:
- Digital advertising
- Social networks
- Web design
- Mobile technology
- Internet Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Online marketing
- Small business
You have the right to submit guest contributions on any of the above topics.
We also cover some topics for Technology about the latest technology and marketing. You can also write to us about the latest technology and marketing.
Writing Guidelines For Education And Technology Blogging For Us.
By guest posting or writing to us to market for our exam, you confirm that you accept these terms.
# 1. CONTENT QUALITY
The content should be innovative and user friendly, and not supportive. Therefore, Articles with real scenarios, informative tips are preferred.
# 2. ORIGINALITY
All guest posts must be unique and authentic (never published). You don’t want your guest post to appear anywhere in the search engine. Once your post has approved for publication, you grant us the copyright as the owner of your content and ensure that you do not use the same content elsewhere.
# 3. TOPIC
You can blog for us about social media, web design, internet marketing, business, mobile technology, or the guest posting topics above and use the search box at the top of the site to see if we already have related content with your topic. When we do, try looking at the article’s different view that the existing one doesn’t cover and publish a new one.
# 4. DURATION:
Guest posts must be at least 1000 words or more. The ideal length is 1,500 to 2,000 words.
# 5. If you would like to promote your business in a post, please email us with our sponsored post opportunities.
# 6. FORMAT
All entries must be in plain American Standard English.
- Make sentences that are precise and understandable.
- Bullets help differentiate each item and keep the article looking neat.
- Use bold marks for long articles that miss the appearance of the paragraph.
# 7. PICTURES
Include at least three content-related images to be used in the item. Images must be light (<100 kb)
# 8. Request for Item Removal
If your item is eligible to be featured on our website, it becomes our website’s exclusive property. Deletion requests are not approved.
Authors must give the following information:
- Your email address, which will be treated confidentially at all times.
- A short bio of 50 words or less (may include a link to the company website)
- A headshot (you can make it easier for us by uploading your photo to Gravatar using the email address you provided.)
- You can provide social media links if you are interested in promoting your work through us.
- We will not assign your publication to any company. Therefore, we will represent your item on your behalf as there is only one property to avoid confusion.
How Do I Submit An Article?
To submit a post to Technologytimesnow.com, email us your article to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
When your item is ready and meets our guidelines, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short introduction about yourself (60 words maximum)
- Google Docs link with a full article (at least 1000 words). Google Doc must share with “Anyone with a link can edit” permissions.
- Add “Guest Post” to the line
Therefore, We look forward to promoting your expensive work on our website, and honoring you as a guest writer.