Table of Contents
Accessible to Change Oakley Lenses
Ray-Ban And Oakley Glasses – The new Oakley Replacement Lenses are very easy to install and do not require special knowledge, and all the necessary tools are provided. Revant’s detailed guides walk you through the process step-by-step, updating your favourite shades in just a few minutes.
Personalize your Oakley Sunglasses
In addition to easy replacement options for dented lenses, Revant’s wide range of shades allows you to personalize your Oakley glasses, making them one of a kind limited edition. Make your Gascans unique to you with your favourite colours. Personalize your Holbrooks with a touch that will highlight your golf game.
Swapping lenses inside and out is easy to change shades to suit your style. Not only do they look great, but Revant’s high-quality lenses also have a variety of coatings that reduce glare and improve clarity.
What are Oakley Parts Available?
When you need to replace a broken part or customize your Oakley, you will need replacement parts. In this guide, we’re explicitly talking about lenses that aren’t, as we’ve already covered Oakley replacement lenses in our guide here.
In general, Oakley spare parts fall into the following categories:
- Arms are the actual arms (also called temples, temples, or temples) of your sunglasses, which can be replaced depending on the model.
- Ear tips: rubber or non-obtanium pieces that attach to the temples of sunglasses for added comfort.
- Nose pads – Rubber or Unobtainium pads adhere to the frame where the nose is worn for added comfort.
- Badges: Oakley badges on the side of the frame (as paired as Batwolf)
Replacing Ray-Ban Lenses is very Easy.
The new Ray-Ban lenses are very easy to install and do not require special knowledge, and all the necessary tools are as long as. Our detailed guides will guide you through the entire process and prepare you to go out with new shades in minutes.
Personalize your Ray-Ban Sunglasses
You want to give your favourite Ray-Bans a personalized look with a tint that perfectly complements your style. Revant Optics is constantly expanding its selection of lenses in all your favourite colours, offering a wide range of treatments that reduce glare and enhance clarity, enhancing both your style and enjoyment of your activities.
Where To Buy Ray Ban Parts: How To Use
everything you need to know about your style of ray ban sunglasses is inside the arms of your ray ban sunglasses. Typically the left temple (arm).
Buying Ray Ban Replacement Lenses:
If you’re looking for Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses, you need to know three things for sure when you’re making your purchase.
- Ray-Ban style code #:This # ALWAYS begins with RB and has four following numbers. (illustration above.)
- Lens Size: You need to know the size of your sunglasses to make sure you are purchasing the right lens. If your style does not come in more than one size, you do not need to worry.
- Lens Color Code: This code is usually a three-digit number to sometimes 6-7, and letters are included to symbolize polarization, etc. However, it’s important to note any lens fits into any frame if it’s the same style code and lens size!
Buying Ray Ban Replacement Temples:
Buying Ray-Ban And Oakley Glasses replacement temples (arms) for your Ray-Ban sunglasses has never been more accessible. As shown in the picture above, you need to know the following to get the correct headband(s) replacement:
- Ray Ban Style Code #: This # ALWAYS starts with RB and has four digits after it. (Illustration below).
- Temple Size: A temple size is a three-digit number on the temple. Anywhere from 135-150 for Ray-Ban sunglasses. HOWEVER, this number usually is not essential unless you have a very small or large head in which the sunglasses you have with size may come in different temple size lengths as well.
When it comes to buying other replacement parts such as nose pads, hinges and screws, the best way to go about it is to type in the Ray-Ban code in the ShadesDaddy.com search box and see if we have the part available to purchase on-site. IF we do not, please call us at 877-457-5314, and we can get it for you
Revant creates affordable, premium lenses that are sold directly to customers.
By offering customers the ability to replace their lenses instead of throwing away their frames quickly, we offer the most environmentally friendly optical product for our customers and the planet.
What Parts may be needed for Repair Ray-Ban And Oakley Glasses
It is helpful to know how to fix Ray-Ban And Oakley Glasses, when relatively minor repair. Most of the parts you will need for a basic repair can be found in the repair kit. The kit includes bolts, nuts, washers and washers, and the necessary tools. If you need to replace the pins, you can search for them online, noting the manufacturer, color, and size. The super clear adhesive is excellent for repairing cracks or tears; look for a brand with a micro-tip on the bottle, so you only dispense what you need. It is not recommended to attempt to repair broken hinges or lenses; a professional should do this. Again, your optician can help you, or you can search the Internet for a company that replaces and repairs glasses.
What Tools To Have On Hand For Emergency Fixes
Eyeglass repair kits are so inexpensive and easy to get that you can have a repair kit anywhere you spend a lot of time. You can keep one set at home in your kitchen drawer, one on your desk, and one in your car glove compartment. Most kits include hinge screws and a screwdriver to use them; bolts, nuts, washers and rubber plugs for screws; additional nose pads, curved tweezers, cleaning cloth and spray. The sets are convenient in emergency cases and for regular care of glasses.
How to take Care of your Ray-Ban And Oakley Glasses
Whether you wear prescription glasses, sunglasses, or both, following a few basic guidelines will help them last until you’re ready to upgrade your style or prescription:
- Buy quality frames from reputable optical stores. Quality materials and services don’t have to be expensive, and you shouldn’t trust discount stores or unlicensed sellers with anything as important as your eyesight.
- Store your glasses in the case when you are not wearing them. Most damage happens when you’re not using them, so keeping them in a case is the most important way to extend their lifespan.
- Don’t fall asleep with your glasses on. If you think you might fall asleep, store your drinks in a case so you don’t accidentally bend or break them while you sleep.
- Wipe the glasses regularly with a microfiber cloth and a cleaning spray approved by the optician. Dust particles left on the lenses can leave marks or scratches over time. Do not use paper products or household cleaners to clean your lenses, as they can do more harm than good.
- If you play sports or do other activities that require a lot of physical effort, purchase durable and impact-resistant goggles specifically for this purpose.
- Have your glasses professionally adjusted at least once a year.