Arctis – Every person is willing to get a decent pair of gaming headphones that will make a gamer’s experience wonderful. But the multiple options available in the market put customers in dilemma for choosing the right pair for them. To provide the best pair for gaming the SteelSeries bought the Arctis 7 & Arctis 7 Pro gaming headphones that have unbeatable sound quality with a long-term battery life shell. Both are designed uniquely and provide head-to-head competition to each other. You can get the discord-certified mic, long battery life, and wireless functionality with these two most popular gaming headphones. Every week there are new launches in the market but these headphones are providing tough competition to other gaming pairs. So, if you’re looking to buy a new pair of gaming headphones and aren’t sure which is better between the Arctis 7 and the Arctis Pro, then we at Headphone Critics will let you know the best one for you. In this article, we are going to highlight all the main features of these products. But pointing to the similarities and uniqueness of Arctis Headphones, we have brought a good writeup for you that will let you know the perfect device for you. So that you can be able to decide which pair of headphones will best suit needs.
Best SteelSeries Arctis Gaming Headphones Guide 2021
From the years of innovation, the SteelSeries has brought the two most popular gaming headphones that are Arctis 7 & Arctis 7 Pro that is uniquely designed for modern-day gaming headsets. The Arctis 7 & Pro wireless headphones are no exception they have a design style with a lightweight & medium-sized body. With their big plush earcups, they rest comfortably over the user’s ears with adding comfort while gaming. The elastic headband makes the user feel comfortable with easily adjustable features. It has a retractable microphone that is located on the left earcup, with a volume wheel and mic button at the backend of the same earcup. Other than this it is easily connected to either a PC or PS4 via USB. So, if you are willing to get comfortable and reliable headphones picking up the SteelSeries Arctis 7 & Pro will be a great option for you. However, these are ideal for gaming that delivers great sound quality while gaming. Also, hearing voice work, sound effects, and music pumped in will let you feel awesome with these Arctis 7 & Arctis 7 Pro Headphones.
Comparison of the SteelSeries Arctis 7 & Arctis 7 Pro Gaming Headphones
There are certain factors that are taken into consideration while comparing the two headsets. Like if you are willing to buy an Arctis 7 & Arctis 7 Pro Headphones then for sorting the things for you we at Headphone Critics have brought the on-point comparison that will help you out in making the final purchase decision. In this piece, we’re going to highlight all the main features you can expect from this headset and we’ll outline both where they’re different and where they are similar.
- Frequency Response and Sound Quality: Humans can receive frequencies between 20Hz and 20,000Hz where the Arctis Pros are loaded with speaker drivers that utilize magnets to deliver high-res audio between 10Hz and 40,000Hz. It has much better audio quality with the noise cancellation feature. In Arctis 7 frequency range between 20 – 20,000 hertz with offering the wireless connectivity feature.
- MIC: The mic is already vastly improved so that the 7 & Pro’s speaker drivers are almost the same. Both have noise-canceling features with a frequency response between 100 and 10,000Hz, and -38dBA for the volume sensitivity. Thus, the SteelSeries’ bidirectional approach is much more effective in selling these two headphones.
- Battery: The batteries used for the Arctis 7 are already impressive with 24 hours constant use with only a single charge. This is the best feature for buying the Arctis 7 & Pro Headphones for healthy gaming without any break. In the Arctis Pro headphones, the battery is fully removable which makes charging much easier and has easily replaceable features.
- Controls and I/O: Both have almost similar designs that feature easy-to-locate large mute buttons on the left ear cup. Along with this the volume wheel, the main cable jack, and finally a headphone share jack. On the 7 pros, this dial is built into the right earcup with the USB port availability.
- Materials, Design, and Comfort: Both Arctis 7 & 7 pro are designed for adding comfort during gaming. The fabric used on the ear cushions is Airweave. which is soft but firm. So, if you want to get the highly breathable headphones, picking up these two would be a great option for you. By preventing ear contact & eliminating fatigue these are most demanded easily adjusted and incredibly comfortable gaming headphones.
- RGB and Software: The Arctis Pro has an LED-laced outer ear cup and an illuminated microphone. You can customize the color and sequence with other Prism RGB accessories via the SteelSeries software. But Arctis 7 only has a light power button that changes color to illustrate battery life. Both headphones are unique and expertly designed that offer immediate clarity & fine-tuning for a better gaming experience.
We believe that you have got the right idea and information regarding the [Arctis] 7 & Arctis 7 Pro Gaming Headphones. Both are uniquely designed and reliable for a better gaming experience. If you are willing to buy one out of them, above we have mentioned the pros, cons, and point of differences of these two headphones. Now, it’s up to you to choose the required gaming headphones for gaming. Either play on PC or console both has the easy compatibility option. So, make your decision and pick up the right one for you. If you need additional information regarding the Arctis 7 & Arctis 7 Pro headphones get in contact with us at Headphone Critics we are open to your all queries and assistance.