Microsoft Outlook is an essential part of communication in our life. We use it to send or receive emails from the sources we are associated with. Sometimes things go well, and sometimes problems arise. Outlook also has too many issues or bugs, and when we face some issues, we try our best to solve them as there is a solution to all problems. The [pii_email_c9b5aec8e6ba05779455] error is also one of those errors, and we will look at this to resolve it.
If you receive the error code [pii_email_c9b5aec8e6ba05779455], Outlook is not working properly. So what can you do to make Outlook work properly? Here are some simple instructions:
4 Methods To Solve [pii_email_c9b5aec8e6ba05779455]
Method 1: Clear Cache
- Clearing the cache and cookies will delete your old strings, and all data will be up to date. This can remove the damaged or stuck data packets.
- Close Microsoft Outlook and open it again.
- Close multiple accounts or windows if you are using them.
- Check for Microsoft 365 updates. (Please update to the latest version)
- If an update is required, update all messages and restart your PC. Now open Outlook and check if the error [pii_email_c9b5aec8e6ba05779455] is fixed. If it persists, try method 2.
Method 2: Correct The Outlook Version
The [pii_email_c9b5aec8e6ba05779455] error could be due to the installation process where Outlook conflicts with other email accounts or other software installed on your PC.
Hence, you may need to remove a broken version of Outlook from your PC and install the latest Outlook version from the Microsoft Outlook official website.
Method 3: Use The Web Application
- Go to Options in the top corner and select your version of the Outlook Web App in the navigation pane.
- Clear the Use Outlook Web App easy editing checkbox.
- Save option.
- Log into the Light Edition, then close and sign in to your account with a registered account.
Method 4: Update Outlook
- Make sure that your computer collabs the system requirements for the latest version of Office.
- In most cases, when you run Microsoft Office Setup on a computer that has an older version of Office installed, the older version is removed.
- However, there are cases when necessary to uninstall, e.g., B. Errors or problems during installation.
- If you uninstall Office before installing the new version, your Office files will not removed. However, if your version of Office includes Outlook, you may want to back up your Outlook data files.
- See Finding and Transferring Outlook Data Files from One Computer to Another.
- Contact Microsoft support for further instructions.
Some More Ways For [pii_email_c9b5aec8e6ba05779455] Error Code Correction
Outlook cannot access related content due to some uncertainties. Not only does this prevent email from being sent and received, but it can also have a greater impact on the overall performance of your device. One can easily solve the problem by restarting one’s device. But what if the problem persists? Are you tense Relax yourself. Make sure to follow the steps below to successfully resolve the Outlook error.
- Start Outlook and navigate to the Files section.
- Scroll down the list for the Information section.
- After the whole process has been successfully completed, you need to tap on the Settings options.
- Then select the Account Settings option from the given list.
- Now find the target POP3 account and select it. Then tap the Change button to continue with the process.
- A new window will open on your home screen. It’s an account switch window that allows you to change the server timeout settings.
- Tap the More Settings option to enable.
- When you have successfully completed the whole process, go to the Advanced tab and extend the server timeout.
- Bingo! You have managed to come up with a solution to your Outlook error. Just restart Outlook and make sure it is working properly.
This article should take you through the [pii_email_c9b5aec8e6ba05779455] error. We tested our possible ways of solving this problem in Outlook. I hope some of the methods have worked for you. If you still have not solved the problem, please comment below, and we will try to find a possible solution for you if other solutions try getting help directly from the Microsoft support team.
READ MORE:- trendssandfas
5 Ways to Boost Your Call Center’s Quality Assurance
The key to improving your call center’s quality assurance (QA) is to use software to guide agents and score the…